Before you start, you will need...
- Scheduled Recognition already configured and turned on on your programme
- RR Budget Holder or Reward Recognition Scheme Administrator Access Role
Setting up your Milestone Moment
1. Login to Reward Manager
2. Go to Reward & Recognition
3. Select Administer
4. Locate the Bulk Schedule program
5. Select View Programme next to it
6. Select the Schedule Recognition button
6. Choose a name for your Milestone Moment
7. Choose the Recognition event for which the Milestone Moment will be sent
8. Attach an image
9. Write the message for your recognition moment
9. Select Items
10. Choose a Catalog from the dropdown
11. Choose the segment for the Receivers of the recognition moment
12. Choose the frequency of the recognition moment from the drop-down menu
13. Select the 'Schedule Recognition button' to save the recognition moment
Setting up a Catalog for the first time
If no catalogs have been configured or if you wish to create a new one, you can easily do this while scheduling a Milestone Moment.
1. Select Create a new catalog
2. You will open the Redemption catalog set-up page
3. Select the 'Create a new catalog' button
4. Choose the calatog name
5. Choose the minimum and maximum values for the items to be selected
6. Click Next
7. Browse the items you have available
8. Click on View Product under each product to see a detailed description
9. Once you've chosen your items, click 'Add Product'
10. When all of your items are added, click 'Review items' at the top of the page
11. Click 'Save Catalog'
You can create as much catalogs as you like and link them to different Milestone Moments.