This week's releases
Global | Employee Surveys | Two new additions to the Survey Template Library
Clients have access to two new survey templates to help them better understand the impact that Working from Home and the COVID-19 pandemic is having on their employees.
Work From Home Survey template
- Asks about employees’ physical and mental wellbeing during the pandemic, and how satisfied or comfortable they are with their working from home equipment and setup
- Employers can use responses to identify areas that they could further support with and see which existing initiatives are proving successful.
Coronavirus Survey template
- Designed to help clients understand how their employees are feeling about the pandemic
- Employees will have the ability to share how they feel and seek help if necessary
- Gives employees the chance to be heard by their leadership team
By filling in the surveys, employees can share their expectations and needs for better support, information and other resources. This way leadership teams can learn about how confident the workforce is feeling about the potential impact that current situation may have on the company and how much longer they can keep the good work going while being at home.
These latest templates are in the Template Library in Employee Surveys, simply click on “Create a new survey”, then select “Build from a template”:
Global | Employee Recognition and Reward | My Award page's new look
From today, employees who visit the My Awards page can navigate to a dedicated landing page for each of their awards, regardless of whether they were sent with InstantAwards, AwardNominator or AwardFilePlus. So with this ‘new look’ they can see their award artwork and the full message the sender has written for them.
They'll notice the helpful "View Award" buttons for each award that are clearly visible and the "Redeem Award" at the very top.