The Reward Gateway Wellbeing Center is a way for clients to provide education, support and tools to help employees live a healthier and happier life. The Wellbeing Dashboard helps you determine who is using this resource and which items in the center are of most interest. This article will highlight key insights available in the Wellbeing Dashboard found by clicking on the Platform Insights link in your Account tab (see images below). This article will give you ideas to promote usage of your Wellbeing Center.
Filter by a department to consider how much the wellbeing centre is being utilized compared to the company as a whole.
In this case, the department of 14 people shows higher usage of the wellbeing center than the company as a whole. This is great news and shows this group is seeing value in this benefit. For groups that have lower visitor engagement consider ways to promote the resource internally:
- Talk about the fact that the resource exists on a regular basis
- Invite the group to share which articles/videos they have found especially helpful
- Have a member of your leadership team share a photo of themselves making a recipe or starting a yoga video on their living room rug
- Set up a time for a team to watch a video together - team "Workout Wednesday" for example
- For those that have access to the recipe portal, have a baking contest to promote your home chefs
Consider who are your most frequent users of the Wellbeing Centre.
To promote this benefit for others, consider interviewing these people on the value they get from the Wellbeing Centre and when they visit. Perhaps someone on this board can write a blog post about the benefit they receive from the resource!
Look at trends in usage over time.
In this case, usage is showing an incline. In this case, it was due to a remote workforce looking for ways to focus on wellbeing as part of lockdown and is a sure sign that the benefit is supporting employees during a difficult time. When are the spikes or dips in usage for your company?
- Do people tend to use the Wellbeing Centre less in the summer? Perhaps promote healthy summer recipes as a reminder!
- Is there a dip during year-end holidays? Perhaps promote workouts as a way to keep holiday party pounds at bay!
Consider which category of wellbeing resources are most utilized. (note: some countries do not have access to Money or Munch categories)
In the above case, there is balanced usage of all the available categories. If your organization sees one category used more than others, consider featuring some articles or videos from the other category as part of communications or in shared meetings.
Engagement by type of resource (recipe, calendar, video, article, or tool)
(note: not all countries have access to all types of resources)
Another way to consider the content in the Wellbeing Centre is by considering the type of resource. Perhaps you see lots of usage of recipes, but less usage of tools. This may mean that your team is missing out on using the budget calculator to ensure all that extra food shopping isn't having an impact on their ability to pay the bills! You can also use these resource rankings to know which articles or videos are making the biggest impact for your team. Share the links out to get more people engaged on using the tools!