This week's releases:
Global | SmartSpending™️ app | Voucher purchases
Up until now, if an employee wanted to view their purchased voucher from the app, not all retailers took employees directly to the voucher itself. This meant that for a small number of retailers, they would be directed to SmartHub® on their mobile browser, where they would need to login and navigate to their voucher wallet again and access the voucher there.
We’ve made some changes so that employees purchasing these vouchers no longer need to take the long journey and instead can instantly view their purchased voucher from their app, just like they would with other vouchers.
Global | Employee Comms | A new shortcut button to edit Smart Pages and SmartHub® Layouts
What happens when an admin notices something that is worth updating on their SmartHub®? They have to first log in to RM (Reward Manager), navigate through RM's menu, then find the page they want to edit. It's too many clicks for a simple action.
We now have an 'Edit' button pages and layout which will be visible only to admins and will log them in directly into Reward Manager and open the corresponding editor.
Global | Employee Surveys | New Diversity Survey Template
We're pleased to unveil a new addition to our Employee Surveys template library this week on the topic of Diversity. We have had a lot of feedback from clients wanting to understand how their people feel about Diversity and Inclusion within their businesses. We have worked with a number of different parties, including our own teams, to create a survey template to help businesses understand this more.
Our survey templates are available to use as they are, or as a starting point for your own custom survey within Employee Surveys.
Global | Core Platform | Membership uploads
We are making some changes to how we verify data risk on membership eligibility files that are uploaded to Reward Manager. Our current data risk tool works quite well in preventing human error and to preserve the data integrity on our client programmes.
However, we’ve had some feedback from clients that there are elements in the process that could be improved. Some of the challenges include:
- As a client, if my file upload is blocked due to a data risk issue, it’s a lengthy process to get it processed and I have to reach out to RG to let them know it is blocked.
- As a client, if my file upload is blocked because I’m removing too many members, it does not let me see which members I’m removing.
That changes we've implemented are:
- When a client uploads a file and it is blocked due to data risk, we now automatically create a Zendesk ticket that our Client Support Team can triage. This means our teams can proactively resolve the issue.
- If an upload is blocked and nothing is actioned by either our Support Team or the client, it will automatically be rejected after 5 days. The client would be notified of this.
- When a file upload is blocked due to too many revocations, clients can now download a list of payroll numbers that will be revoked through this file: