From July 21st, 2021, Reward Gateway clients and their employees will see a marked improvement to both the registration process and login experience for their employee engagement program.
The login and registration pages will be enhanced to allow for:
- Better accessibility: improved color contrast and typography size and color, improved input fields, and no text overlaying the image
- Improved structure: separate social sign-in screen and registration, plus a new space for registration instructions
- Improved, unified mobile and tablet view across all devices
- Easier registration process – a single form, rather than the current 3-stage process
Redesigned with users in mind
The new login and registration pages will only display content on the rightmost sidebar where it can be clearly read and fully accessible.
- Focused experience and better visual hierarchy - all important things are now on the right side of the screen. This reflects the common pattern of reading.
- Accessibility - better color contrast and typography size and color, no text on the image. Improved input fields and button styles.
- Better structure - separate Social Sign-In and Registration screens, plus additional space for registration instructions.
- Mobile - improved and consistent mobile and tablet view across all devices.
- Visual - bold and bright images with no overlays.
Please note, the login options shown above will vary depending on how the program is set up.
Registration has moved to a single form
Instead of the 3-step registration process that employees currently use to sign up to their employee engagement program, we will be making registration much smoother and simpler with a single form. This will encourage higher conversions as employees will find it easy to complete, as well as having the ability to easily correct any mistakes or typos they have made in their form which could hinder their registration.
Please note, the field "Payroll name number" (seen in the above image) can be customized depending on the terminology used by the client organization, and the registration details required for employees to sign up for the program.