This week's release:
Global | Reward and Recognition | Amazon integration extended to an additional four countries
Our redesigned reward redemption experience, the Reward Marketplace, now includes the ability for employees in Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria to seamlessly connect with Amazon to redeem their award funds on any of Amazon's millions of products!
The Reward Marketplace is the industry's most flexible reward redemption offering, presenting employees with an exciting, choice-filled experience when they redeem an award received through their reward and recognition program. The Reward Marketplace includes:
- e-Gift Cards: Deliver e-gift cards for products, services and experiences to suit every lifestyle
- 1m+ Products: Access millions of products, all delivered by Amazon’s world-class fulfilment services
- Exclusive Company Awards: Get creative with rewards like the front parking spot, an extra day of holiday or lunch with the CEO!
- Charitable Giving: Enable employees to donate their award funds to the charity of their choice.
- Reward Pass: Provide global coverage with a Mastercard Prepaid Card (for markets outside of the UK, U.S. and Australia)
Find out more in our article, What is the Reward Marketplace?
Global | Reward and Recognition | Improved visibility of Nomination approval and rejection reasons
Nomination approvers have the option to write an approval or rejection reason while reviewing a nomination. We know that making approval and rejection reasons more visible on the platform is important for our clients, for two reasons in particular.
1) Approvers want to make sure nominators know whether they’ve recognized someone for the right values and behaviors
- Solution: The approval or rejection reason is now available to add to the notification emails nominators receive after their nomination is processed. Clients who would like to set this up can contact their Client Success Manager, Implementation Specialist, or the Client Support Team.
2) Approvers want to be able to report on the reasons why nominations were approved or rejected
- Solution: Users with Super Approver or Approver permissions can now see approval and rejection reasons by visiting the Nomination History page in Reward Manager (Reward and Recognition > View Nominations > Nomination History). Approval and rejection reasons will show both in Reward Manager, and when exporting the Nomination History as a spreadsheet.