This week's releases:
Global | Employee Recognition & Reward | Updates on AwardNominator™ features
We've updated some of our clients' most loved features in Reward Manager for better usability and an enhanced experience. We few went live today and a couple will be coming out next week. Here's what we did:
- When approving a nomination, approvers can choose to add an additional comment. If this nomination has been shared to the social feed, their comment will now automatically be added as a comment on the social feed. We have added a note above the comment field in Reward Manager so the approver knows if the nomination has been shared or not.
- It's now easier for approvers to access their pending nominations. Previously the email directed them to the front-end in order to log in to Reward Manager, now we are linking them directly to it.
- Super Approvers now have the ability to edit typos within a nomination.
- From next week, senders, receivers, and anyone with the Social Recognition Administrator role will be able to access the ability to download nominations to be printed by clicking on the settings cog in the top right corner of the feed item.
- As of next week, Leaderboard tiles will include all recognition moments, instead of eCards only.
Additionally, it won't be just just top senders and top receivers on the leaderboards, commenters and top activity will also be included! Activity is a combination of all three: sending, receiving and commenting.
Global | Employee Communication | Attach and upload files from front-end Blogs
Another front- end Blog improvement, we added the option to download and upload from the front-end on blogs. Uploading files can be found at the bottom of the blog editor.
Global | Employee Communication | Creating new Blogs in Reward Manager switched off
Clients can no longer create blog articles from Reward Manager; users will now be redirected to the front-end of the platform to create blog posts from there. Our front-end blogging capabilities offer a far superior experience for users and give bloggers many more capabilities.
Global | Employee Surveys | New text on button
We changed the text from "Send feedback" to "Submit". Suitable for all purposes whether users are sending feedback or not. The submit button can be found at the end of every survey.