Five key advantages have built Reward Gateway into the UK’s most successful employee reward provider:
1. We’ve the capability and experience to onboard clients of all sizes and ensure its success. We have the infrastructurewith our system able to handle 3 times our current load of 3 million users, 10 years of successful experience with over 1,300 clients, and no 3rd party involvement in order to control experience and service levels for employee and employer.
2. Fully rounded discounts offering for in-store and online, maximising savings made by employees at 878 retailers they already shop at. We’re 100% retailer independent, passing on the entire discount offered by retail partners, making no money from transactions and giving you control over the offers seen. We’re the largest channel for retailers in this space by 10x, handling £398m in transactions in the last 12 months. That scale gets us better deals, treatment, and rates which drive usage rates up even further.
3. Most generous salary sacrifice offering in the UK of Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, and Holiday Trading. Colleagues receive double discounts on key childcare and cycling retailers, as well as tax savings. Preferred supplier for Cycle to Work is Halfords but the offer can also be used at Cycle Surgery, Cycle Republic, and 800 independent retailers, giving complete national coverage.
4. Reward & Recognition run entirely in-house including eCards, instant awards, long service awards, and employee nominated awards. All are designed bespoke to the client's brand and employees will never need to deal with a 3rd party. A key strength in building a strong recognition bond with their employer.
5. All communications are provided directly by us, allowing us to drive the message of the client employer's platform, rather than relying on a 3rd party. We’re experts at employee comms and have an in-house Design Team dedicated to this purpose. Comms will be designed for the client based on their business challenges and goals and only used with their sign-off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.