This week's releases
Global | Employee Communications | New and Improved Birthday Tiles
The existing recognition tiles that are available in the SmartHub® builder are getting a redesign. Here is the first:
It's been re-designed to better align with our eye-catching SmartHub® platform and to make it more dynamic. It's now also present on the Social Recognition Wall!
There are 2 new functionalities that make the new birthday tile better than ever.
- Send eCard button: send recognition directly to birthday boys and girls
- Clicking on the picture and name: link to user profile
Global | Employee Communications | Duplicating Blog Posts & Versions
This will be a great timesaver for bloggers who write regular blog posts and need to replicate the formatting from previous posts in order to keep things consistent.
We were able to achieve this with the duplicate feature. It can be used as a template and for duplicating segments of blog posts! It's like creating a totally new post with copied content:
- all the elements
- all the formatting
- attached files
It can be found in 2 places:
When in Manage Blogs in the Newsfeed, bloggers can duplicate their blogs.
Duplicate within the blog control panel for segments.
Global | Social Recognition | Social Wall Filters
Our new filtering function means you can easily home in on the recognition moments that matter the most to you.
As of today, users can:
- Filter the recognition moments on the Wall based on the sender and/or recipient (as long as they are registered users)
- Narrow down results to one or more specific employee groups (these need to be set up as List registration questions)
- Type in their desired filters in a search bar, and see results through an auto-complete function
Watch the screenflow to see the filters in action:
Global | Social Recognition | Improved Award redemption journey
We introduced a few more improvements to make the user journey even clearer.
My Awards section is now visible in Account Settings for all R&R programs (local or global, SmartSpending™ or not).
If an employee has an R&R balance to spend, they will see a new "Use Balance" call-to-action on the top right of the My Awards page: