What is AwardFilePlus™?
AwardFilePlus™ allows your organization to recognize a large group of employees in one go, with the simple upload of a file that includes the details of winners and award values. It’s ideal to acknowledge group achievements and long service milestones, or award annual bonuses, one-off gifts, and competition prizes.
How does AwardFilePlus™ work?
Things to consider when setting up AwardFilePlus™
- What name would you like to give to your award program?
- What awards would you like to set up?
- Each award needs a unique name (e.g. 10 Years).
- Each award needs a unique code of your choice (e.g. 10YEARS), which you will need to enter in your award file next to each winner’s details.
- How much will each award be worth?
- Each award needs to have one fixed value (e.g. £10 per award).
- Each award can have different tiers - for example, a "Thank You" Award with $10, $20 and $50 values for the sender to choose as appropriate.
- If your award program is global, you will need to set up award values through our points-based system, to allow currency conversion.
- Who will create the artwork for the awards?
- Our Design team can create artwork for you. SLAs are 5 working days for first drafts and 2- 3 days for amends.
- If you are creating designs in-house, make sure they are horizontal and 3300x2100 pixels in size. We will upload them to the site for you.
- What visual style would you like for your award artwork?
- Our Design team will need your brand guidelines and a brief on your preferred colors, fonts and images (e.g. icons, illustrations, photos).
- If you have internal artwork you’d like us to use, please share it in the highest resolution available (.eps or .ai format for illustrations).
- You can share links to images you like on Shutterstock. We will purchase them at no extra cost to you.
- How would you like to manage payments to fund your awards budget?
- We recommend setting up a Direct Debit, so payments to RG are automated, and we can release funds within 24 hours of your request.
- If you choose not to set up a Direct Debit, you will need to request an invoice every time you need to add funds to your budget, or agree a schedule (e.g. monthly, quarterly) for invoices to be sent to you.
- Our Finance Team issue invoices within 2 working days of request, and can only release award funds in the system after receiving the payment.
- We need you to confirm your launch budget as soon as possible, to allow plenty of time for the payment to reach us before launch.
- Would you like award winners to receive an email notification?
- We can only dispatch notifications if email addresses are provided for all employees in the award file.
- If there are winners you can’t access email addresses for, you can upload them in a separate file. They will still receive an onsite alert on their next login.
- If you prefer to arrange your own communications, our system emails can be turned off.
- Enter these details when preparing your award file:
- Employee name
- Employee ID
- Employee email address (not required if notification emails are disabled)
- Award Type (the unique code linked to each winner’s award value)
- Nominator name (award sender that can feature in the notification email)
- Nomination Detail (a message that can feature in the notification email)
- Are there any retailers you need to remove from award redemption options?