Reward Gateway has expanded its Reward Marketplace suite of redemption offerings with the addition of swag (branded merchandise).
Offering swag provides the simplest and most seamless way for employers to make company-branded merchandise available to employees around the world.
Employees can use their reward points/reward funds to redeem for customized branded merchandise that will be shipped directly to them. Employees can also purchase merchandise as desired using their own debit or credit card.
Each item is produced on demand, ensuring that each employee can get the size, color, and type of branded merchandise that is best for them. There are no extra costs for shipping or US sales tax, so there are no surprises or disappointments for employees during checkout.
Employers can also purchase items in their shop to use as employee or customer gifts and more. There is no charge to the client to set this redemption option up as it comes as part of the Reward Marketplace.
Enabling swag as a redemption option will give employees another great way to celebrate their successes, feel valued, and showcase their sense of pride and belonging.
How It Works
Reward Gateway has partnered with a global custom merchandise provider. Reward Gateway’s Implementation and CSM teams will manage each client's swag "shop", eliminating administration overhead for clients.
Adding swag as a reward redemption option ensures each employee will experience an easy and fun purchase journey from beginning to end. This is enabled by the unique aspects of our solution, including:
- Located in the US and can deliver to the US
- Allows employees to redeem points for swag products in the US, and they can purchase (debit/credit card) swag products in the US
- Shipping and US tax are included in the shown cost
- Print-on-demand. No set-up costs required
- No order minimums across the entire product catalog
- An ever-expanding product catalog
- Ability to personalize each shop and every item within
- Full API integration that offers a seamless client and employee experience.
- Trusted supplier network that has been fully vetted by Dreamship, a print-on-demand e-commerce provider.
Keys to Success
1. The featured logo
A quality logo makes for a quality product! Please refer to Dreamship's Logo File Best Practices guide to make sure that you are ready.
2. The tile image visible to employees on the Reward Marketplace
- Supported formats: JPG; PNG; GIF
- Recommended file size: 290px x 193px
Take a look at the Employee Journey below