What is Fertility benefit?
Providing employee support that addresses fertility issues is no longer a nice-to-have, but a must-have for companies looking to offer inclusive physical, mental and financial wellbeing support for their employees.
Reward Gateway is pleased to announce that we can offer our new Fertility Benefit to our UK Clients through a partnership with Apricity.
Apricity are a market-leading, tech-based Fertility Clinic that leverages medical excellence with personalised human care. From remote consultations to egg donation treatment, Apricty have services for every step of the fertility journey.
How fertility issues impact employees
Infertility is one of the most significant future population issues and already impacts 3.5M in the UK (one couple/individual out of 6), this will reflect in:
- Decrease of productivity following high-stress
- 88% of TTC people report being stressed during treatment*
- 69% say it is more stressful than a divorce
- 9/10 visits av to the clinic per cycle, three cycles av
- 30% of women say they would change jobs (or encourage partner) to access better fertility benefits coverage
- 68% of millennial graduates are willing to change jobs to ensure they have fertility coverage as a benefit
Ways to offer the Fertility benefit to your employees
Access to Apricity can be managed in a way that best suits your business: within a PMI employee benefit or without; self-funding with a payment plan if required. Flex Allowance agreement options include:
- Standalone self-funding benefit
- Employees can access the various treatments and services directly with Apricity and pay for the treatment and packages themselves. Apricity also offers various payment plan options to make this more accessible.
- Through a company's Private Medical Insurance (PMI):
- Employees access their coverage for fertility treatment and packages through their PMI cover. Apricity automatically processes all associated claim costs as the services are received, up to the lifetime maximum under the PMI. This means employees are not out-of-pocket on charges for services provided by Apricity, and the employee will not have to submit claims for reimbursement.
- As a flexible allowance arrangement.
- Offer employees the choice and flexibility to exchange their salary for the things important to them which often allows employers to offer a broader range of benefits to their workforce.
Please note: The Flex Allowance agreement options as listed above will be managed between our partner Apricity our Partner and your organization.
Adding the Fertility benefit to your Reward Gateway platform
There are several ways to ensure employees have easy access to Apricity information and contacts:
- On SmartPay
- We will provide content for a Fertility benefit tile and for the Benefits page as well as employee communication content.
- On SmartHub®
- We will provide content for the Smart Tile and the SmartPage as well as employee communication content.
- On SmartPay
Employees can easily connect to the Apricity Platform via a single sign-on link from their Reward Gateway platform.
There are no platform fees for employers, which means you’ll never have to pay for employees who never use the products.
- Reward Gateway doesn't have any charges for introducing this benefit on our platform
- Apricity doesn't charge the Employer for the service
Links to more information: