Reward Gateway is delighted to offer a Fertility Benefit to our UK Clients through a partnership with Apricity, the UK's market-leading, tech-based Fertility Clinic that leverages medical excellence with personalised human care. From remote consultations to egg donation treatment, Apricity has services for every step of the fertility journey.
How fertility issues impact employees
Infertility is one of the most significant future population issues and already impacts 3.5M in the UK (one couple/individual out of 6). In the context of the workplace, this will reflect in:
- Decrease in productivity following high stress:
- 88% of people trying to conceive through assisted methods report being stressed during treatment.
- 69% say fertility treatment is more stressful than a divorce.
- Average 9-10 visits to a fertility clinic per treatment cycle; with couples going through 3 cycles on average.
Retention and Talent Attraction
- 30% of women say they would change jobs (or encourage their partner to change jobs) in order to access better fertility benefits.
- 68% of millennial graduates are willing to change jobs to ensure they have fertility coverage as a benefit.
Ways to offer the Fertility Benefit to your employees
Access to Apricity can be managed in a way that best suits your business: self-funding (with a payment plan if required); within a PMI employee benefit, or as a flexible allowance arrangement.
Standalone self-funding benefit
- Employees can access the various treatments and services directly with Apricity and pay for the treatment and packages themselves. Apricity also offers various payment plan options to make this more accessible.
Through a company's Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Employees access their coverage for fertility treatment and packages through their PMI cover. Apricity automatically processes all associated claim costs as the services are received, up to the lifetime maximum under the PMI. This means employees are not out-of-pocket on charges for services provided by Apricity, and the employee will not have to submit claims for reimbursement.
As a flexible allowance arrangement
- Offer employees the choice and flexibility to exchange their salary for the things important to them, which often allows employers to offer a broader range of benefits to their workforce.
- The Flex Allowance agreement options as listed above, will be managed between Apricity and the employer.
Adding the Fertility Benefit to your Reward Gateway platform
There are several ways to ensure employees have easy access to Apricity's information and contacts.
Reward Gateway can provide content for a dedicated SmartHub tile, a dedicated SmartHub page, and employee communications to promote the benefit to your employees.
Employees can easily connect to Apricity via a single sign-on link from their Reward Gateway platform.
There are no platform fees for this benefit.
Apricity charges a one-off implmentation fee for the Self-Funding option £2.500. ( there is no implementation fee on PMI and the flexible allowance)
The Self-funding option doesn’t include a free webinar or a nurse visit if you are interested in increasing awareness of the benefit among your employees Apricity has introduced three packages that can be offered:
- Platinum Package £9,000 yearly
- Gold Package £5,500 yearly
- Silver Package £3,000 yearly
For more information on the packages and what they include, please have a look at the Self-funding Packages Price List PDF attached.
Alternatively, you can select any of the Standalone Services:
- Fertility nurse - £800 per visit
- “Live” Webinar - £1,500
- Attending one site company benefits fair - £1200.
- Benefits Consultant Presentation - £1500