If your client contacts are not receiving emails sent from Reward Gateway’s HubSpot account (marketing, information security, etc.), there are steps they can take to ensure that these emails are delivered to their inbox. The first two steps are:
- Request that the client’s IT/Email team add our email sending domain – rewardgateway.com – to their allowlist. This tells their email server that it should expect to receive emails from any “from email address” containing our domain.
- Request that the client’s IT/Email team add our sending IP addresses via HubSpot to their allowlist.
In the unlikely event that the client is still struggling to receive our marketing emails via HubSpot, individual client contacts can also try:
- Adding our “from email addresses” to their email address book. This tells the inbox that it should expect to receive emails coming from these addresses. Each email client (a.k.a. email reader, or more formally, message user agent or MUA) has a different process for adding email addresses, which can be found in their help documentation. Our most common “from email addresses” include:
Once a client successfully receives an email from Reward Gateway via HubSpot, they can help to ensure this continues by:
- Opening and clicking links in marketing emails they do receive from us (as opposed to just deleting or archiving them). This essentially tells their inbox to trust emails coming from our addresses and email sending domain. An email client is always “learning,” so if the recipient continues to open and click on our emails, the email client will learn to accept those emails in the future.
- Moving our marketing emails found in their SPAM/junk folder back to the inbox. This tells the inbox where to place that email in the future and improves our domain's sender reputation.