This week's release:
Global | Employee Recognition | Customized Social Recognition Wall filters
Filters for viewing recognition moments on the Social Recognition Wall now have more flexibility for creating customized views at a user level and at an admin level.
For employees, this will enable them to:
- Create their custom searches using Wall filters, save them and reuse them whenever they like.
- Subscribe to a weekly email digest of public recognition within their saved filters.
- Quickly filter the groups they belong to (e.g. department, location, etc.) through the My Groups filters.
- Quickly filter recognition written or received by their direct reports (if they are Line Managers)
Copy a link to any public recognition post, so they can share it with colleagues (e.g. via email, Slack, etc).
For clients this advancement will allow them to:
- Pre-determine their employees' default view of the Wall when they log in (i.e. "Company filter"). For example, they can set it to each employee's own department.
- Subscribe all registered users to a weekly email digest of all recognition on the Wall, or within their Company filter Read this Success Article to learn all about them.
Curious about the Social Recognition Wall? Find out more here: What are the key features of the Social Wall?
Global | Employee Discounts | Easier browsing on the SmartSpending™ app
This week's release includes the next update for the SmartSpending™ app – to further improve navigation and ease of use – which features a new "Weekly Offers" tab on the app homepage, within which additional browsing options include:
- 'This week is all about'
- 'Our Picks'
- 'Featured Retailers'