At Reward Gateway, we partner with Halfords Cycle2Work to deliver the widest range of choice on offer for your employees. Employees have access to 465 Halfords stores, 860+ local independent retailers, Cycle Republic and Tredz.co.uk.
This means there is huge, consistent coverage across the UK, ensuring each of our clients' employees can find a store local to them.
All Halfords stores are open 7 days a week until late ensuring accessibility to all. What's more, Halfords always endeavours to make sure their customers get the bike they want with access to their special order desk who will arrange for the bike to be delivered free of charge to a home address.
Other great benefits include:
- Fully Managed Extended Hire at no extra cost, allowing for full depreciation. This means employees save the full 32% or 42%, depending on their tax rate. Read more about the end of hire options here.
- Access to sale and promotional prices at Halfords, Cycle Republic and Tredz.co.uk.
- NMW bike solution for employees who aren't eligible for a bike through Cycle to Work. Read more here.
- 12 months' free Cycle Care on all bikes available through the Halfords Group (Halfords, Cycle Republic and Tredz).
- 20% off cycle parts & accessories for the duration of your initial hire period.
- 20% Family discount voucher for employee's family on the Halfords Apollo range.
- 8 weeks free cycle insurance with Cycleplan with a 20% discount if the employee chooses to take out an annual policy after the free period.
Users can download additional offers from the Order History page after their Cycle to Work has been approved.
Halfords and the Cycle2Work team can even assist with engaging employees with on-site roadshows and servicing for employees (dependent on availability). To request a roadshow, please complete this form and return it to your Client Success Manager Roadshow Request Form.