At Reward Gateway, we partner with Halfords Cycle2Work to deliver the widest range of choice on offer for your employees. Employees have access to 465 Halfords stores, 860+ local independent retailers and Tredz.co.uk.
This means there is huge, consistent coverage across the UK, ensuring each of our clients' employees can find a store local to them.
All Halfords stores are open 7 days a week until late ensuring accessibility to all. What's more, Halfords always endeavours to make sure their customers get the bike they want with access to their special order desk who will arrange for the bike to be delivered free of charge to a home address.
Other great benefits include:
- Fully Managed Extended Hire at no extra cost, allowing for full depreciation. This means employees save the full 32% or 42%, depending on their tax rate. Read more about the end of hire options here.
- Lifetime safety checks on all cycles obtained through the scheme
- Lifetime guarantee on Halfords brand cycles
- 10% off cycling essentials in any Halfords store for the duration of your initial hire period (restrictions apply)
- Access to all instore sale and promotional prices at Halfords and Tredz
- 8 weeks free cycle insurance with Cycleplan
Users can download additional offers from the Order History page after their Cycle to Work has been approved.
Halfords and the Cycle2Work team can even assist with engaging employees with on-site roadshows and servicing for employees (dependent on availability). To request a roadshow, please complete this form and return it to your Client Success Manager Roadshow Request Form.