The Success Portal is an information hub for Reward Gateway people, clients, and potential clients. It shares our best knowledge, advice and information on Reward Gateway's products and services.
At Reward Gateway, we have a diverse set of products that are feature-rich and have active roadmaps. With such a rapidly growing business and a culture of prolific innovation, we need a centralized space that can provide definitive facts, such as what the product features exactly are, how to use them and what new ones are coming. This information aims to be up to date, easy to find, easy to understand and easy to share.
Accessing the Success Portal
It's really easy – simply go to rg.co/success.
There's no need for logins or passwords. It can also be accessed on-the-go from any mobile device.
We've included a link from Reward Manager, too, so that it can be accessed easily when it's needed most.
Search for an answer
With the handy Search bar at the top of the Success Portal, it's really easy to find results using keywords or phrases.
The kind of content our clients can expect to find is:
- Key product information, such as explanations of features and information to help understand the product.
- Step-by-step guides, to help with things like using the SmartHub® Builder, or nominating colleagues for awards with SmartAwards™.
- Information for payroll & finance, which answers questions about managing products such as SmartSpending™, which have tax and other complexities that these departments need to work with.
- Employee member FAQs, to help clients answer the slightly more tricky or complex questions that they receive from employees about their engagement program.
- Product development updates and explanations about tweaks, fixes and feature developments. This is where we announce new retailers being added to our SmartSpending™ platform, improvements to the user journey and more.
- Inspiration & success stories, showcasing how some of our clients are using Reward Gateway products for great results.
To share content with a colleague, simply copy and paste the article URL link. Again, as there's no login on the site, colleagues will be able to view the content without issue.
Please be aware that the content on Success Portal is written for and aimed at RG clients – not end users (employees).
The content on the Success Portal is our most up-to-date source of information and guidance for Reward Gateway products and service features. It is updated regularly and new content added to it all the time.
For this reason, we advise clients to refer to the Success Portal directly for guidance documentation and product information rather than requesting or referring to PDF or printed documents.
However, we know that PDFs and print-outs are useful for viewing content offline. So, like any web content, our articles can be printed out or saved as PDFs by using the Print option in the browser.
To save as a PDF, select 'Save as PDF' in the print options, rather than sending to a printer.
Answering questions from employees
We know that our clients sometimes receive questions from their employees about their engagement program, and we are always happy to help answer these.
In the Success Portal, we've included answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from employees that our clients have forwarded on to their Client Success Manager.
We're happy to help with these more complex questions. We also encourage clients to refer employees to their dedicated Employee Support Helpdesk who are the best equipped to deal with any and all questions from employee members. They're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We'll continue to add content to the Success Portal to make it as helpful as possible for our clients and potential clients. We always love to receive feedback on where we can improve – perhaps there's a burning question about SmartHub® that we should cover in the Success Portal, or a step-by-step guide to a using a product feature that we may have missed.