The Wellbeing Centre is a holistic content and education resource covering two key pillars of wellbeing – Physical and Mental. It equips clients’ employees with the education and support they need to be the healthiest they can be, no matter their ability, age or stage of wellbeing journey.
How does it work?
Employees can access their Wellbeing Centre at any time and on any device. It’s full of useful resources for your employees which includes:
- Expert blogs, articles, healthy habits and tips for a healthier lifestyle.
- A wealth of fitness videos including Yoga, Cardio, Strength and Pilates.
- Nutritional tips, education, and thousands of recipes from HelloFresh to help employees eat healthier.
- Mindfulness videos including how to handle stress and anxiety and tools to aid sleep.
The Wellbeing Centre is split into three categories of Move, Munch and Mind – otherwise known as the “3 Ms” to provide easy access to the wellbeing information which suits employees best.
Here's a quick video to show the Wellbeing Centre in action:
Valuable content across key wellbeing areas
Within each of the 3 Ms, employees will find rich, engaging and industry-approved content to help them improve and maintain their physical and mental wellbeing.
This category relates to physical wellbeing, specifically fitness. We’ve got hundreds of videos for employees to choose from whatever their abilities, or their fitness goal.
The Munch category gives employees lots of ideas and tips for improving their nutrition intake. We've thousands of healthy recipes from Hello Fresh to try out, as well as nutritional tips and educational pieces to help them understand the importance of healthy eating.
To help combat stress, anxiety and other aspects of mental wellbeing, we've got the Mind category. Here, employees can find mindfulness videos, expert help and tips for better sleep, reducing anxiety and stress and much more.
Employee Wellbeing is constantly updated with new content, tips and videos to encourage employees to revisit and continue with their wellbeing journey. Offering this as a benefit will help you create a happier, healthier and more productive workforce.
Clients can also showcase their own wellbeing initiatives with custom banners on the homepage, linking them to the 3 Ms – Move, Munch, and Mind. Banners can support the following call to actions:
- Link to an external page via URL.
- Link to an internal page in Employee Wellbeing – e.g. Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Link to a third party wellbeing service/platform through a seamless single sign-on integration.
Availability & Cost
To discuss pricing or activation of this product, our Consultants and Client Success Managers are here to help.