Holiday Trading data for employees is uploaded via the central members upload area within Reward Manager (login > find the tab Members on the lefthand sidebar > click on Update Membership List).
For more information on how to upload and update your eligibility list, please see 'How to upload an Eligibility List'.
Clients need to upload the following data for their employees, so they can use Holiday Trading:
Please note that all scheme-specific required fields like registration questions, employee identifier, etc. need to be included in the file as well.
- Holiday Trading Rate - employee daily rate, if they are to trade days; employee hourly rate, if they are to trade hours - required field
- Payroll Name - the name of the payroll (in the Reward Manager in SmartPay) the employee is in - required field
- Holiday Trading Units - e.g. days, hours, or none (none is only for these employees, who should not have access to Holiday Trading) - required field
- Holiday Trading Maximum Buy - employee's individual maximum number of hours/days to buy (this is to be provided, if employees have a different amount of hours/days to buy from each other e.g. employee A can buy 5 days, employee B can buy 7 days, employee C can buy 3 days etc.) - required field, unless the client would like to use default allowance (e.g. all employees allowed to buy the same number of days, for example 5)
- Holiday Trading Maximum Sell - employee's individual maximum number of hours/days to sell (this is to be provided if employees have a different amount of hours/days to sell from each other) - required field, unless the client would like to use default allowance(e.g. all employees allowed to sell the same number of days, for example 5)
*Please note that:
-> if a client uses another gross salary product (e.g. Cycle to Work) on pre-approval and they want Holiday Trading on post-approval, they’ll still need to provide the employee's annual gross salary when uploading their file.
-> Payroll name is a required field if you have more than one Payroll in SmartPay.
-> In case there are members who are not eligible to apply in this window, the client should list “0” for HT Allowance and “None” for HT Units for these members in the file.