Reward Gateway provides an employee engagement platform to customers and customers’ employees for the purpose of giving them products and tools they can use to attract, engage and retain their people. This employee engagement platform is composed of modules that the client selects, delivered as a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) solution, collectively referred to this as the “SmartHub Platform”:
- SmartHub Platform is the client Portal that facilitates the real-time communication between employees and provides access to the customers authorized employees.
- SmartSpending™ allows clients’ employees to earn Cashback (an offer that allows them to receive a percentage of the cost or a fixed amount back after a purchase) when shopping online at participating retailers or save by purchasing discounted store credit from Reward Gateway, usually in the form of electronic vouchers.
- Employee Recognition & Reward allows recipients to receive an Award from a client’s nominated approvers and, optionally, makes them public by adding them to a social wall feed.
- SmartPay includes Salary Sacrifice modules to facilitate arrangements between clients and their employees whereby employees are enabled to sacrifice a proportion of their pre-tax salary in exchange for the benefits or services available through the Portal such as holiday trading, Smart Tech, Childcare Vouchers, or Cycle to Work.
- Employee Communications modules provide a full suite of tools for keeping employees engaged with two-way conversations and feedback, including blogs and announcements, Surveys and content pages.
- Wellbeing Centre gives employees access to physical, mental, and financial wellbeing tools and resources – helping employees to be the best they can be, no matter their ability, age, or stage of their wellbeing journey. Employees have access to physical wellbeing videos such as HIIT, yoga and Pilates, nutritional tips and healthy recipes, and impartial advice from money experts on how to budget finances better.
- SmartInsights analytics module allows customers to see employee activity on the above products and “drill down” into per-team, per-department behaviour.
Customers’ employees access this SmartHub Platform and the modules listed through a web portal and through two specialised mobile apps – Smart Spending and Connect+, for Smart Spending and Employee Recognition & Communications modules respectively.
Management of the SmartHub Platform is performed in Reward Manager, a web-based administration console. This console allows customer’s administrators to:
- Provide “employee lists” to control employee access.
- Publish or review content and make visual changes to the platform.
- Make configuration settings relevant to each module.
- Access management information, such as performance reports, on each module's usage.
- Configure integrations with a range of supported identity providers and third-party systems.
To support the customer with these modules, Reward Gateway has dedicated support teams available:
- The Implementation team is responsible for on-boarding customers and helping them to build a unique, tailored platform according to an agreed project plan.
- The Employee Support team provides 24/7/365 support via phone, email or live chat to customers’ employees and responds to any queries or concerns they have with the product.
- The Client Support team provides administrative and technical support to our customers HR teams.
Reward Gateway also uses Reward Manager to perform its daily operations and maintenance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.