UK - US - Australia - New Zealand - Ireland
Providing an honest, ethical and transparent service designed to save your employees the most money on their shopping has been at the core of Reward Gateway's success since we launched in 2006.
Our Retail Charter – the rules by which we at Reward Gateway govern ourselves on how we select and promote discounts to the employees of our clients – is the rock that our SmartSpending™ service is built on.
Reward Gateway is the global market leader in employee discounts. This charter ensures that we deliver integrity and ethics in our core product in order to produce high engagement, usage and savings. These principles are non-negotiable and critical to our success.
- Our discounts must offer clear, unambiguous savings or rewards
We are operating under our clients’ brand and the information we provide must be crystal clear and straightforward. No complicated exclusions, restrictions, limitations, or smoke and mirrors - a saving of 10% at Retailer X means just that.
- Our deals must be clearly better than those available to the general consumer
We’re not here to market existing consumer promotions, without any additional savings or benefit for our customers.
- World-class customer experience is our highest priority
We are always monitoring the performance and ease of saving of every offer to ensure each meets the highest quality standards.
- We are proud of our customers’ savings
We report genuine savings to our customers and clients, and are constantly striving for more savings, higher usage and maximum engagement.
- We don’t do sales gimmicks
Our job is to provide a world-class platform that helps customers continually save money, and to build long term value through higher engagement. We won’t feature gimmicky, temporary or unsustainable offers, but rather create incentives to maximise customer engagement with seasonal and enhanced promotions of our long-standing discounts and offers.
- Our promotional emails and newsletters must be requested, valuable and relevant to the customers who receive them
We only send marketing communications to customers who specifically request them. Any single-offer communication must be relevant and considered valuable to the customers who receive it. We don’t spam.
- We don’t pass on charges that act as a barrier to engagement
We seek to be clear and transparent with our offers. Special charges and catches in the fine print negatively impact the savings of our customers and can be a barrier to usage.
- We will never sell or give away our customers’ information
This would be a breach of the trust our customers and clients have with us. We manage all elements of SmartSpending™ – from purchase to delivery and any support – ourselves, so you can be sure your employee information is in safe hands.
- When in doubt, engagement and the interests of our customers come first.