SmartPay™ is flexible enough to accommodate all clients regardless of their scale and preferences. There are multiple layers of permissions a client can be granted so that they don't need to worry about anyone having access to employee data they shouldn't be seeing.
There are three major roles that are available in SmartPay™:
- SmartPay™ Master Administrator - provides full access to all products, payrolls, windows and applications within SmartPay™.
- Payroll Administrator - provides access to the specific payroll the person is assigned to as an approver. They will be able to manage the payroll(s), members data within the payroll(s) and approve/reject all relevant applications for the payroll(s).
- Product Administrator - provides access to the specific product the person is assigned to as an approver. They will be able to manage the product, approve/reject all applications relevant for the product. E.g. If I am assigned as a SmartTech™ Administrator, I'll be able to manage SmartTech™ configurations and can see and action all SmartTech™ applications.
How does it work?
As administrators can manage one or multiple products/payrolls, they'll have to be added as approvers to the specific Product/Payroll in SmartPay. Once this is done, they'll be automatically granted the respective Reward Manager role - e.g. SmartPay Product/Payroll Administrator.
- For product approvers - go to SmartPay™-> Products-> Choose the product you need-> Approvers -> Add the name of the approver
- For payroll approvers - go to SmartPay™-> Payrolls-> Choose the payroll you need-> Edit-> Approvers -> Add the name of the approver
- You can add one or multiple approvers
- To be able to add someone as an approver they should be uploaded to the system
- To have access and be able to act accordingly an administrator should have the role AND be assigned as an approver(adding someone as an approver would grant them the respective role automatically)
|Payroll Administrator||Product Administrator|
|SmartPay™ Dashboard||Can see and action all tasks||Can see and action payroll-related tasks.||Can see and action product-related tasks.|
|Can create, edit or delete any payroll within SmartPay™||Can add new payrolls, edit, delete payrolls, they're an "approver" for and can access deduction reporting.||Has read-only permission.
No access to the deduction report.
|Members data||Can add, edit members data.||Can access member's data.||No access.|
|Product Configurations||Can edit any product's configurations.||Cannot edit or view product details.||Can edit product details for the product they're an approver for.|
|Windows Management||Can see and action all products windows.||Has read-only right to view open windows but cannot edit, open or close windows.||Can manage windows for the product they're an approver for.|
|Applications||Can action on all applications across all payrolls and products.||Has access to and can action applications for members from payrolls they're an approver for.||Has access to and can action applications for products they're an approver for.|
|Invoicing||Can see all invoices including a breakdown by product or application.||No access.||No access.|
|Reporting||Access to all reports available.||No access.||No access.|