In Reward Manager, use the left-hand navigation menu to select Smart Products, then Employee Surveys.
If the this menu item is not showing then please contact your Client Success Manager.
If this is the first time you're creating a survey then the page will display a large button saying Create your first survey. Click this to get started.
From there, a new survey can be created by clicking on the blue strip that says 'Create new pulse survey' at the top of the Survey Listing, which is displayed on the first page after selecting 'Employee Surveys' from the main navigation menu.
Then click on the Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) Survey panel which appears next.
- Create a name for the new survey to make it easy to identify later. This name will only be visible in Reward Manager.
- Select the channel through which the eNPS survey will be communicated to employees. It can be shown on your SmartHub® platform, sent by email, or through both.
- If email is selected, create a subject line for the email. This will be the first thing employees see when the email pops up in their inbox so it should be concise and give them an idea of what the email is about. An example subject line is pre-populated in this field as a guide.
- Select the color theme – light or dark. The appearance will show in the Preview image on the right.
- Use the Preview buttons on the right-hand side of the screen to see how the eNPS survey will appear in different modes.
- Choose whether to keep survey responses anonymous, give employees the choice to provide their identity if they wish to, or collect respondents' names automatically upon survey completion. Each option will show a different message to the recipient, which can be seen in the Preview panel on the right.
- Select a segment for the user audience section. On the drop-down menu, you'll see all of the segments which exist in the scheme. If you don't have the needed segment available then click on the "Create a segment" button and apply the rules which you want the new segment to follow.
NPS survey settings
- Select the survey cycle length, i.e. the frequency which the survey is sent out to all employees – a one-off or every 3, 6, and 12 months.
- Enter a start date for the survey to be sent out. If 'one-off' was chosen in Step 1, an end date will still be required to determine the last date for collecting responses for this survey.
- Choose how often to send a survey reminder to employees who haven’t responded. The options will depend on the survey cycle selected in Step 1.
- Receive daily, weekly or monthly notifications of response statistics. Any number of email addresses can be added to receive notifications.
Can the survey question be changed?
No. This NPS rating question has been carefully crafted and rigorously tested by independent experts and scholars around the world. The NPS system has proven to be one of the most effective methods of gathering quality, actionable feedback across all industries and countries.
If customization of questions is needed please refer here for information on how to create Custom Surveys.
- Review the settings and make any amendments by clicking on Edit in the top right of each section.
- Click Finish to complete the NPS survey setup.
Managing surveys post-setup
Once the survey has been set up, it’ll appear on the survey listing page, which displays:
- Survey name – including finished and active survey cycles.
- Survey type – how the survey was distributed, e.g. SmartHub® (SH), Email, or both.
- Status – active, scheduled, finished, disabled.
- Start and end date.
- Segment – the number of employees the survey was sent to.
- Response rate – the % of responses received out of the number of people the survey was sent to. Use the blue Boostoption to increase responses by sending out a reminder to non-responders at any time (max. once every 24 hours)
- Actions – from the main survey listing, clicking on Tools will present options to Configure (change survey settings), Reports (to view real-time reporting statistics by time period, cycle or whole survey) and Disable (to stop or delete an existing survey).
Please sign in to leave a comment.