Instant Vouchers offer employees the ability to buy discounted store credit whenever and wherever they like and receive the voucher code ready to use within seconds.
It means there's no need to pre-plan purchases. When they are out shopping, in a restaurant, queuing up for cinema tickets or shopping online and want to get a discount on their purchase there and then, all they have to do is log on to their platform order a discounted voucher for their chosen retailer and then present the voucher code at the point of purchase in-store or online.
Three easy steps
1. Choose the retailer and order the amount required. Voucher increments depend on the retailer; some allow for any amount.
2. Within seconds, the voucher will be available to view or download in 'My Account' and can be used with the retailer straight away. This might be a QR Code, Barcode or Voucher number.
3. Pay the retailer for the goods, service or experience by showing the voucher (if in-store), or typing in the code (if shopping online).
Some key points
- Instant Vouchers can be used just like cash. This means:
- They can be used on top of the retailer's other offers, for example in the Blue Cross Sale at Debenhams.
- The whole voucher amount doesn't need to be spent in one go. Any remaining balance will remain on the voucher to be used next time you shop with the same retailer, and the voucher will remain in the user's My Account section.
- Most retailers will allow multiple vouchers to be used in one transaction. This means that a remaining balance on one voucher can be combined with a new voucher so that the user always gets a discount!
Instant Reloadable Vouchers
Instant Reloadable Vouchers offer significant advantages: employees can purchase or top up the new vouchers via mobile or desktop at a discounted price and use them in conjunction with other in-store promotions, loyalty cards or sales.
The digital vouchers can be repeatedly topped up – either at the point of need or pre-scheduled – at a discounted rate.
This ensures that any leftover balance is used and no funds are wasted.
Here's a quick employee-facing video explaining Instant Vouchers: