RG People stand up and take ownership of things. When a volunteer is needed they all step forward.
They have levels of responsibility far in excess of others. They operate in a company with few rules and minimal processes, this requires constant use and refinement of their own good judgement.
To think about
Taking ownership should be embraced. It will empower you, it will allow you to be creative and it will develop your knowledge and understanding.
People who are particularly strong at We Own it are often strong at We Work hard and We Love our jobs too. These three values are often seen together.
How to live the value
Owning it is easy...
- Don't wait to be told what to do, just do it and do it the best way you know how
- Be responsible for your work and for your workplace. If you see it, pick it up
- Own your mistakes and learn from them
- Take the initiative to develop your own career
- Always use good judgement and act in the very best interest of the company and our customers
Please sign in to leave a comment.