The net deduction functionality is an option available in the product setup in the administration portal. Should a client want it enabled, then their employees who are on or below the national minimum wage (NMW) will be able to apply for Cycle to Work. These employees will then have their applications deducted from their net (after-tax) pay.
- Go to the Cycle to Work page on your website and click on the button Apply now
- Add the required information (if any) so your savings can be estimated and click on the button Continue
- If you are to go below NMW with this application, then you’ll see an information box on the bottom of the page. If you’d still like to complete the application click on the button Continue
- Add your details
- Acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions and then click on the button Submit application
- If you agree to to have the payments for Cycle to Work deducted from your Net (after tax) pay, then click on the tick-box and click on the button Agree and continue
- Your application is completed successfully!