RG People understand that every colleague, client, partner and supplier is another human being with their own hopes, fears, likes and dislikes. They understand that everyone has a career and personal life to juggle. They empathise and understand what each person needs to be happy and successful. They connect on a deeply human level, building resilient, balanced, long term relationships.
To think about
In the modern world, we see more and more of what were once human interactions become automated or process driven. Don't get us wrong, we understand these are important parts of innovating and optimising our product, but what we don't want to ever forget is the importance of being human.
Whether you are chasing up on an email that hasn't been responded to, or perhaps at a Roadshow talking directly to employees about how Reward Gateway can benefit them. It is so important to remember this value, no one likes to be treated like a number.
How to live the value
- Be kind and show you care
- Every time you speak to someone, think how you can make them happy
- Just because it isn't your job, doesn't mean you can't help
- Always be decent, humble and honest even when you disagree
- Say sorry (and mean it) then fix it
- It's OK to ask for help