What is InstantAwards™?
InstantAwards™ is a monetary recognition tool that allows you to reward employees in a relevant and exciting way. The focus is on personalizing the experience of receiving an award, making the reward interesting and relevant to each individual. InstantAwards™ can be redeemed as gift cards and instant vouchers at a selection of retailers available on the platform.
How does InstantAwards™ work?
Things to consider when setting up InstantAwards™
- What name would you like to give to your InstantAwards™ program?
- What awards would you like to set up?
- Do you have internal values and behaviors to link recognition to?
- Would you like a set of congratulations messages? (e.g. Thank You, etc.)
- Would you like to celebrate specific achievements? (e.g. Employee of the Month, Star of the Quarter, etc.)
- How much will each award be worth?
- Each award can have a fixed value (e.g. £10 per award), a custom value with a maximum threshold (e.g. any value of the sender’s choice up to a maximum of £100), or a combination of both
- Each award can have different tiers - for example, a Thank You Award with £10, £20 and £50 values for the sender to choose as appropriate.
- If you are using InstantAwards™ globally, you will need to set up award values through our points-based system, to allow currency conversion
- Who will create the eCards artwork for the awards?
- Our Design team can create the artwork for you. SLAs are 5 working days for first drafts and 2- 3 days for amends.
- If you are creating the eCards in-house, make sure they are horizontal and 3300x2100 pixels in size. We will upload them to the site for you.
- What visual style would you like for your award eCards?
- Our Design team will need your brand guidelines and a brief on your preferred colors, fonts and images (e.g. icons, illustrations, photos)
- If you have internal artwork you’d like us to use, please share it in the highest resolution available (.eps or .ai format for illustrations)
- You can share links to images you like on Shutterstock. We will purchase them at no extra cost to you
- Who will be sending awards in your business?
- You can set up one level of sub-pots below your Main Budget, and create as many pots as you like for managers to own
- Managers appointed to send awards need to activate their accounts on the platform before pots can be assigned to them
- If you don’t need manager pots in your business, you can run your program centrally through one main pot (e.g. a Main Budget controlled by the HR team, or the senior leadership team)
- Who will oversee budgets?
- Main Budget Owners can manage the total budget available for Instant Awards, create award pots for managers and allocate money to them
- Pot Owners are the managers assigned to one or more sub-pots, and only have access to the budgets they have been assigned
- Main Budget Owners can appoint Pot Owners individually, or through a bulk data file matching all Pot Owners to the relevant pots and budgets
- How would you like to manage payments to fund your Main Budget?
- We recommend setting up a Direct Debit, so payments to RG are automated, and we can release funds within 24 hours of your request
- If you choose not to set up a Direct Debit, you will need to request an invoice every time you need to fund your Main Budget, or agree a schedule (e.g. monthly, quarterly) for invoices to be sent to you.
- Our Finance Team issue invoices within 2 working days of request, and can only release award funds in the system after receiving the payment
- We need you to confirm your launch budget as soon as possible, to allow plenty of time for the payment to reach us before launch
- You can set up Balance Dependent Invoicing, to generate an invoice when your Main Budget falls below a trigger value of your choice
- Are there any retailers you need to remove from award redemption options?
- Would you like to display awards on the Social Wall?
- Senders will have the option to share awards or send them privately
- Receivers will have the option to delete their awards from the Wall