Peer-to-peer recognition to boost your culture and values
What are eCards?
With eCards, all employees within your organisation can quickly and easily thank a colleague for something they have done, recognise efforts, or commend behaviour such as living the company's values.
How do eCards work?
Things to consider when setting up eCards
How many eCards would you like to launch with?
What messages would you like on your eCards?
- Do you have internal values and behaviours to link recognition to?
- Would you like a selection of greetings? (e.g. Thank You, Well Done, etc.)
- Would you like to celebrate specific events? (e.g. birthday, anniversary)
- You can split eCards into categories to make them easier to browse
Who will create the artwork for the eCards?
Our Design team can create artwork for you. SLAs are 5 working days for first drafts and 2- 3 days for amends
- If you are creating the eCards in-house, make sure they are horizontal and 3300x2100 pixels in size. We will upload them to the site for you
What visual style would you like for your eCards?
Our Design team will need your brand guidelines and a brief on your preferred colours, fonts and images (e.g. icons, illustrations, photos)
If you have internal artwork you’d like us to use, please share it in the highest resolution available (.eps or .ai format for illustrations)
You can share links to images you like on Shutterstock. We will purchase them at no extra cost to you
Who will send and receive eCards in your business?
Most employers allow everyone to send and receive eCards
You can set up eCard categories that are only available to send and/or receive within specific groups (e.g. departments, geographies, etc.)
You may need to supply additional fields in your eligibility file to create segmentation categories
Would you like to display eCards on the Social Wall?
- Senders will have the option to share eCards or send them privately
- Receivers will have the option to delete their eCards from the Wall
- Segmented eCards will be visible on the Wall to all employees
Would you like to schedule eCards to celebrate specific events?
If you are supplying employees’ dates of birth and/or start dates through the eligibility file, you can set up automated eCards to be sent to them on their birthday and/or work anniversary
Scheduled eCards are sent to every employee every year, with the same design and message (e.g. no distinction in terms of age/service years)
Scheduled eCards are not shared on the Social Wall