What are eCards?
With eCards, all employees within your organisation can quickly and easily thank a colleague for something they have done, recognise efforts, or commend behaviour such as living the company's values.
How do eCards work?
Things to consider when setting up eCards
- How many eCards would you like to launch with?
- What messages would you like on your eCards?
- Do you have internal values and behaviours to link recognition to?
- Would you like a selection of greetings? (e.g. Thank You, Well Done, etc.)
- Would you like to celebrate specific events? (e.g. birthday, anniversary)
- You can split eCards into categories to make them easier to browse
- Who will create the artwork for the eCards?
- Our Design team can create artwork for you. SLAs are 5 working days for first drafts and 2- 3 days for amends
- If you are creating the eCards in-house, make sure they are horizontal and 3300x2100 pixels in size. We will upload them to the site for you
- What visual style would you like for your eCards?
- Our Design team will need your brand guidelines and a brief on your preferred colours, fonts and images (e.g. icons, illustrations, photos)
- If you have internal artwork you’d like us to use, please share it in the highest resolution available (.eps or .ai format for illustrations)
- You can share links to images you like on Shutterstock. We will purchase them at no extra cost to you
- Who will send and receive eCards in your business?
- Most employers allow everyone to send and receive eCards
- You can set up eCard categories that are only available to send and/or receive within specific groups (e.g. departments, geographies, etc.)
- You may need to supply additional fields in your eligibility file to create segmentation categories
- Would you like to display eCards on the Social Wall?
- Senders will have the option to share eCards or send them privately
- Receivers will have the option to delete their eCards from the Wall
- Segmented eCards will be visible on the Wall to all employees
- Would you like to schedule eCards to celebrate specific events?
- If you are supplying employees’ dates of birth and/or start dates through the eligibility file, you can set up automated eCards to be sent to them on their birthday and/or work anniversary
- Scheduled eCards are sent to every employee every year, with the same design and message (e.g. no distinction in terms of age/service years)
- Scheduled eCards are not shared on the Social Wall