Reward Gateway is pleased to provide our clients with the capability of ordering retail vouchers in bulk, to use for specific initiatives.
Thanks to our unrivalled access to, and relationships with, some of the biggest retailers in the UK, Reward Gateway is uniquely positioned to facilitate bulk orders of retail vouchers for our clients. For example:
- One of our clients in the Housing sector buys supermarket vouchers in bulk from us to support their customers with unexpected financial issues, helping them to put food on the table.
- A public sector client offers vouchers to members in their community to help families in need to pay for their groceries.
- A client in the transport industry has purchased vouchers in bulk from us to use for an internal company event.
Are the vouchers discounted?
No, vouchers ordered in this way are not discounted.
Which retail vouchers can be ordered?
Clients can purchase vouchers in bulk from over 60 retailers. Vouchers may be digital or physical, depending on the retailer.
Some examples of digital vouchers include Amazon, BuyaGift, Currys PC World, Just Eat, National Trust and National Book Tokens.
Examples of physical vouchers include Love2Shop, Sainsburys, ASDA, Tesco, Morrisons, B&Q, and Amazon Gift Cards.
Bulk voucher orders vs bulk award uploads
Bulk voucher orders are a great way to deliver a specific retail voucher, such as a supermarket or tech retailer, to a group of people to use for a specific intended purpose, such as their food shop or to purchase tech equipment to support working from home. It is especially useful for customer-facing initiatives (rather than employee-facing initiatives), where the recipients do not have access to your Reward Gateway platform.
However, this method of distributing vouchers is not suited for reward and recognition programmes or other scenarios that call for vouchers to be sent directly to recipients through their employee engagement platform. Reward Gateway’s AwardFilePlus™ tool remains the best way for clients to distribute vouchers to their employees, because they can be delivered directly to employees for the best user experience, can be redeemed across our entire range of retailers on the Reward Marketplace, and can be managed, tracked and reported through our platform, providing valuable insight to clients.
Process for ordering retail vouchers in bulk
To order retail vouchers for your initiative or event, simply contact your Client Success Manager (CSM) or Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will arrange this for you.
We aim to process digital voucher requests within 2 working days and physical vouchers within 5 working days, from the invoice raised or prepayment date.
- Total order value needs to be £1,000+
- Orders between £1,000 - £30,000 can be paid on a 7-day invoice; this is raised once the order has been placed on your behalf.
- Orders £30,001+ must be prepaid before we can fulfil the order and the invoice is raised once the order is placed on your behalf.
- All orders are strictly non-refundable.
For digital voucher orders, your CSM or CRM will send the file of codes/URLs to you via Secure File Transfer in Reward Manager. For physical voucher orders, the vouchers are sent directly to a postal address provided by you the client.
Vouchers can only be sent to ONE person or address; we are currently unable to fulfil bulk orders directly to the ultimate recipients.