Reward Gateway is pleased to provide our clients with the capability of ordering retail eGift cards in bulk, to use for specific initiatives.
Thanks to our unrivalled access to, and relationships with, some of the biggest retailers in Australia, Reward Gateway is uniquely positioned to facilitate bulk orders of retail eGift cards for our clients. For example:
- One of our clients in the Housing sector buys supermarket eGift cards in bulk from us to support their customers with unexpected financial issues, helping them to put food on the table.
- A local council client offers eGift cards to members of their community to help families in need pay for their groceries.
- A client in the transport industry has purchased eGift cards in bulk from us to use for an internal company event when they wanted them to be used for a specific purpose.
Which retail vouchers can be ordered?
Clients can purchase eGift cards in bulk from over 60 retailers. eGift cards may be digital or physical, depending on the retailer.
Some examples of digital eGift cards include; Woolworths (all brands), Coles, all the cinemas (Event, Palace, Hoyts etc), IKEA, Uber Eats/Rides and many more.
Are the eGift Cards discounted?
No, eGift Cards ordered in this way are not discounted.
Bulk eGift cards orders vs bulk award uploads
Bulk eGift card orders are a great way to deliver a specific retail eGift card, such as a supermarket or tech retailer, to a group of people to use for a specific intended purpose, such as their food shop or to purchase tech equipment to support working from home. It is especially useful for customer-facing initiatives (rather than employee-facing initiatives), where the recipients do not have access to your Reward Gateway platform.
However, this method of distributing eGift cards is not suited for reward and recognition programmes or other scenarios that call for eGift cards to be sent directly to recipients through their employee engagement platform. Reward Gateway’s AwardFilePlus™ tool remains the best way for clients to distribute eGift cards to their employees, because they can be delivered directly to employees for the best user experience, can be redeemed across our entire range of retailers on the Reward Marketplace, and can be managed, tracked and reported through our platform, providing valuable insight to clients.
Process for ordering retail eGift cards in bulk
To order retail eGift cards for your initiative or event, simply contact your Client Success Manager (CSM) or Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will arrange this for you.
We aim to process digital eGift card requests within 2 working days and physical vouchers within 5 working days, from the invoice raised or prepayment date.
- Total order value needs to be $1,000+
- Orders between $1,000 - $30,000 can be paid on a 7-day invoice; this is raised once the order has been placed on your behalf.
- Orders $30,001+ must be prepaid before we can fulfil the order and the invoice is raised once the order is placed on your behalf.
- All orders are strictly non-refundable.
For digital eGift card orders, your CSM or CRM will send the file of codes/URLs to you via Secure File Transfer in Reward Manager. For physical eGift card orders, the eGift cards are sent directly to a postal address provided by you the client.
eGift cards can only be sent to ONE person or address; we are currently unable to fulfil bulk orders directly to the ultimate recipients.