All of the invoices a client receives from SmartPay™ – this could be a combined invoice for multiple products or for a single product – can be tracked in the Invoices section in SmartPay™. To get to this section, follow the steps below:
1. Find SmartPay on the menu on the left.
2. Click on "Administer".
3. When you see SmartPay then Click on "Manage".
4. Navigate to "Invoices" on top.
5. To see the list of invoices choose the second tab – Invoices.
6. Voila! You're in the invoicing section.
On each invoice in SmartPay™, a client will be able to see:
- Total amount of the invoice.
- Breakdown by product.
- Breakdown by application.
To see the list of applications contained in the invoice, click on "Report" for the respective invoice.
In the report for each application, clients will be able to see:
- Unique identifier – e.g. payroll number.
- Date of approval.
- Approver name.
- Applicant name.
- Payroll the employee belongs to.
- Total amount of the application.
- Deduction/repayment period.
- If the applications are cancelled
- In case an application is cancelled, clients will receive a credit note for the amount.
- Invoice date and number.
Please sign in to leave a comment.