All of the credit notes for SmartPay products can be tracked in the Invoices section in SmartPay. To get to this section, follow the steps below:
1. Find SmartPay on the menu on the left.
2. Click on "Administer".
3. When you see SmartPay then Click on "Manage".
4. Navigate to "Invoices" on top.
5. To see the list of invoices choose the second tab – "Credit Notes".
6. Voila! You can see all credit notes now.
To see the list of applications contained in the credit note, click on "Report" for the respective credit note.
In the report for each application, clients will be able to see:
- Unique identifier – e.g. payroll number.
- Employee name
- Payroll the employee belongs to.
- Total amount of the application.
- Total refunded amount.
- Deduction/repayment period of the original application.
- Date of issue of the credit note
- Credit note number.
- Invoice number the credit note relates to.